June 1, 2013 – ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICE – Only $75.00
Includes: Registration, Parking, T-shirt, Hamburger and 2 beverages for one low price.
SEE HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT:
- We give prize money to the top two participants in each category, male and female.
- We have a separate prize for fastest boy and girl between the ages of 14 and 16 years.
- We randomly hand out money before, during and after the race to participants and spectators.
- This is a 2 race series – if you enter both races you can win up to $2500.00.
- We pride ourselves on having a minimum of 30 obstacles for each race, about half of which have mud elements.
4 Mile mud and obstacle run with at least 35 obstacles (actual description will be in race program) for your pain and pleasure. June 1st is the first race in a 2 race series – the second race will be held in the Fall. Miles of Mud is simply a better race than what you have done in the past.
Contingent on minimum number of participants, 500, First Place for each category $1000.00 and Second Place each category $500.00. Winners will be paid after all heats are complete.
Raffle prizes will be given out during the live music performance and you must be present to win. Extra tickets can be purchased by participants and spectators.
There will also be other cash and prizes handed out randomly at the event.